The following are some off-campus resources and organizations that provide support and specialized services.
- Kahuku Medical Center
- Kahuku Police Department
- Phone: (808) 293-8565 or 911
- U.S Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Honolulu Local Office:
- Your Bishop
- Contact information for your assigned bishop can be found through your lds.org account.
ADVOCACY AND LEGAL SERVICES
- Domestic Violence Action Center:
- Hawai’i State Judiciary Adult Client Victim Services:
- Department of Prosecuting Attorney, City and County of Honolulu Victim/Witness Assistance Division:
- Provides orientation to the criminal justice system, case information, crisis counseling and advocacy for victims/witnesses and surviving family members of violent crimes.
- Phone: (808) 547-7400 or (808) 547-7401
- Fax: (808) 547-7515